Sunday, July 9, 2017

making plans ~ witch's kitchen

It may seem a little soon to be thinking about Halloween but....

Last year at work we had a pumpkin carving contest.  I entered a pumpkin and won a gift card.  It was a regular pumpkin with a traditional face.  In my heart I started thinking more of wanting to make a diorama in a pumpkin.  When I thought of this it was too late but I have held the images and thoughts of the witch's kitchen in my head. 

I think now is the best time to begin.  I am going to buy one of those Funkins... carve-able foam pumpkins.  They are pricey but it's not going to rot like a normal one.  I will have this forever!  I have so many ideas jumping around in my head from making a clay black cat and crow to a curvy stick broom and popsicle stick flooring.  Even dried herbs hanging from rafters. 

Here are some inspirational photos from pinterest.












This I want to make today!  It looks like the book from Hocus Pocus!!

Yea... this one is gonna happen.


Here are some of the things for my witch's kitchen that I have already made.






I'm off to find a marble for my crystal ball and maybe get the clay out and get started!



2 comments:

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks