Sunday, July 30, 2017

witch's kitchen fireplace

Talk about studying over something!  I knew my next step for the witch's kitchen was the fireplace or stove.  I tossed ideas back and forth for days.  As with my normal process... it hit me and I did it.  Yesterday Morning I got out a good piece of cardboard, some scissors and masking take and got to bending and making.  Then, I covered it with "stone" like the floor and added a mantle and chimney.  While stoning the front I stopped and made a horseshoe just like we have on the front of our fireplace.  I LOVE the way this turned out.  Although I can't yet mount it in the kitchen because I broke down and ordered the nine dollar flickering "fire" today!!!  Yay!












This is our life sized fireplace.









No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks