Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weekend Full Of...

 Forcing Forsythia, laundry from the clothesline.
 Wrapping a bit of string or ribbon around stems a couple of times then tying helps them stay together in a wide mouth vase... or jar.. instead of falling to the edges.
I got the brief case.  It needs some cleaning but it's here :)

 How fantastically vintage is the interior!
I got to watch the Lawrence Welk Show on NPT Saturday night.  And what kind of looney takes a pic of the screen?  This kind!  No really I was captured by this backdrop and want to draw it.  Unfortunately the pictures didn't turn out that well because they kept moving! 
I collected more than three gallons of rain water.... 
for making lye soap with our lard.  It's a long process and I think I'll make myself a chemist certificate to hang on the wall if it all works out. 
Finally!  It's been a while since I have had a magazine, besides Country Living British edition, suck me in.  But at my Mom's today for my sister's birthday gathering I found the latest edition.  Then Mom sent me home with four!   
Current library books.  I will wind up buying the two kid cook books for the DC when it opens.  
I have had a lot of fun with the BUG drawing book that has super easy instructions on how to draw bugs and a few flowers.  The soap making book is too complicated, I cannot follow.  The Critters one gives you all kinds of projects to do for your pet.  Not what I thought it was when I checked it out but still cute.  I am hoping to have new library books on the hold shelf for me this week.  I have requested several. 

Shaun and I worked on my future job all day Saturday and the fencing man has been given the green light.  This new adventure is happenning and soon I will be sharing my creativity every day with little ones.  That's what we're praying for anyway.  At this point I need encouragement and prayers most of all.  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks