Monday, February 13, 2012

What I'm Crushin On

OH MY!  I have run upon a website that I am currently drooling over.  Not the site so much as what the site offers which is books upon books. I know you can get books any time at amazone or barnes and noblest but this site seems to display in categories of art and craft, poetry and design.  I can't stop jumping back and forth from their site to my library typing in names and titles and unluckily coming up with an empty library cart.  These books are just too new.  But they have led me to a few books of interest that I might not have found otherwise. 

Here are a few books I am crushing on.  Ah... a Valentine Crush.  Shhh don't tell the hubby!

I have always wondered how they print fabric and how that whole thing works. 
Haven't you?

I found something close to this book at my library.  This one will be checked out one day! 
I HAVE to do this!

Can I just have this cover please?

I badly want to be a farm that can grow food for others.  Ahhh if only one had more time.

I am a Mad Woman!  Somebody stop me!!!!

Amen.

How stinkin cute is this book?!?!  I want to be one!  A Mom of style. 

The five year old inside me just hollared "Nuh Uh!"  This is a coloring book and it has tracing paper that resembles parchment paper in it.  I just fell in love with Rosie Flo!

OK.  Please go check out Chronicle Books.  I have to go get my crush on whilst the real Valentine in my life is snoozing on the couch!

P.S. Happy Valentine's Day!

P.S.S. The website is Chronicle Books!  I was so excited I published this and had to go back and add the main link!  What a book nerd!

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks