Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Buffalo Hunt

Sometimes, when you order something online, you make a friend.  Especially when you shop on a handmade and vintage site such as Etsy.com, where I have my shop Peppysis.  I was in the market for a new cross-body bag and came across the cutest, handmade bag with fur on the front and had to have it.  After communicating back and forth with the lovely owner of Skywalkerflutes, I wound up receiving my new bag with an added surprise inside for the kids at the DC.   She had sent me a handful of buffalo teeth, which she sells in her shop.  They already had a hole drilled in each one and were nice and shiny.  The kids loved making necklaces and going on a buffalo hunt to the dirt pile! 

Thanks so much to the ever-talented Barb! 


He also found a piece of buffalo bone.