Friday, December 12, 2014

gingerbread houses 2014

As a follow up post to my Gingerbread House Plans for this year... here are the results.
I don't have pictures of everyone's houses but I am including a video of a few that I am not real sure how my camera or me did it.  But it is kinda of funny and you get to hear me sing a tid bit of a Beatles song.  How embarrassing is that?  Hey.. if you can't laugh at yourself... who can you laugh at?












And this one is mine.  Looks like my log cabin plan turned out OK huh?

My secret weapon of a using a sifter and powdered sugar to top it all off was a hit!
This video sounds a bit like Santa's workshop.  I hear Shaun talking about me, saying my name in the background a couple of times :)



And HERE is my post about the plans for this year's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks