Sunday, June 18, 2017

4 Etsy Finds




Well hey y'all!!!  I've been off work since Thursday... needed a little Laurie time... and I've thought about blogging every day.  It really doesn't take that much time but it's the fact of stopping what I am doing to stare a the computer.  No thanks.  But over coffee on Sunday morning.... OK! 

I've been on Etsy this morning... drooling. 

I am in absolute love with the morel walking stick.  Amazing.  I showed it to Shaun and he said "oh, you need that!"  Here is the LINK.

These earrings!  I've got to where I don't ever wear earrings because they make my earlobe itch.  But these are beautiful!  Here is the LINK.

I actually did buy this soap.  Activated charcoal is supposed to be good for skin problems as is rosemary.  This soap has both.  Here is the LINK.

1OneCraftyMomma has some fantastic handmade shirts.  This is one of my faves from her.  It looks so comfy!  Here is the LINK


Maybe my blogging inspiration will continue and I'll walk around the house taking pictures so I can show you what I've been up to.

Have a great day!  And Happy Father's Day!  Not that any Fathers read this :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks