Monday, March 17, 2014

weekend shots

A short walk to the creek and honey spot where I found more sparkly rocks on Saturday afternoon.  On Sunday I was glad I had already walked because it rained all day.  I don't mind a rain walk, it just deters me from taking my camera.  Rainy walks are silent because the leaves are wet and not crunchy and you can hear more and usually see more wildlife.  






Yard sailed Saturday with my sister and found this new favorite item.  He asked five for it and I counter offered at three dollars and he took it.  It's heavy with a marble base.  I bought these candles at the grocery.  I hope they don't get wax all down in the holders.  We'll have to see.  Bath time just got a whole lot brighter!




No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks