Thursday, January 17, 2019

whatcha readin?

Thought I quit reading did you?  Thought I stopped frequenting the library huh?  They wish!!!  The rates actually went down forty bucks for out-of-county members this past year!!  Who was excited??? me.

One of my January goals was to read two books for the month.  Well, it's January 17th and I've got 1 plus 1/4 down... 3/4 to go!  I visited the juvenile fiction section to do so but hey... whatever it takes.  I'm not a real fast reader unless it really peaks my interest.

I read The Uncommoners by Jennifer Bell.  I'll never look at a toilet brush the same.  Read it.  Super cute.  I'm now reading a compilation of short "peculiar" stories (picture of book below).  I also finally broke down and let myself buy Country Living... British Edition magazine a couple weeks ago... it's in the pics with all the post-it tabs sticking out.  Oh how I love this magazine.  So inspirational and dreamy.

ALSO! The Fairy Gardening book... I have very high hopes of turning most all of my potting this Spring and Summer into tiny worlds.  Why not?!?!  Especially my kitchen sink/potting station by the basement.  Why yes... it will have dishes and flowers that look like suds this year... thanks for asking!









And I still have flowers on my table... always.  The enamelware milk jug came from Uncle Randy.  It's one of my favorite things.


No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks