Saturday, February 9, 2019

literally


Ah The Grand Budapest Hotel.  This is a coffee table book I can't wait to thumb through!

Pistol Annies… Interstate Gospel... been on the wait list for this cd for a while now.

Flavia De Luce and I have a long term relationship.  This is Alan Bradley's newest book and will probably take less time to read than the time I've been waiting on it!

Inheritance... I normally can't get into the majority of books on the best sellers list.  Judging the reviews I'm gonna give this one a good shot.

Riverdale... only because a character on a tv show I watch talks about this series.  I don't have a clue what it's about... I like it that way.

Girl, Wash Your Face..., my niece Lacey loved this one.  I've been on the hold list a couple of times.  Highly popular at the library.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks