Thursday, November 18, 2021

Miniature Country Kitchen Sink Tutorial

Hello All!!  Today I am sharing a Country Sink that I made last year.  The list of ingredients used are Balsa wood, premade spindles, popsicle sticks, fancy toothpicks, and old pieces of jewelry.  I don't have any picture of me making the actual sink.  I made it from Sculpey clay and baked it.  It is definitely not perfect but truthfully I like it that way.  The dimensions of the whole cabinet are just under 5 inches tall by 4 inches wide by 1.75 inches deep.  The height to the countertop is 2.75 inches.    




I cut three pieces of balsa wood and cut out the area for the sink from one of them.  I then cut my premade spindles (purchased from Etsy) into the lengths needed to separate the shelving.. 





For the back I just cut the tips off of popsicle sticks and glued them on the back.  I finished it off with a skinny stick on top.  I made a peg shelf from balsa wood and used fancy toothpick ends from Cracker Barrell so my mini friends could hang 





I hunted up some old pieces of jewelry to make the faucet out of.  The water spout is an old belly ring lol.  I just glued them onto a tiny piece of balsa wood and placed it behind the sink.




I think the drain stopper is my favorite.  It has a tiny old shell button for the stopper.





There you have it.   A Country Kitchen sink.  

If you like this creation please share it to pinterest below.

XOXO





5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Your sink, and the whole unit are wonderful. Inspiring work!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this! I think i should make something similar for my boho house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont see anywhere to be able to follow you

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can follow at the top right if you have a google account and password. It should let you set it up if you click follow from a computer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have only just found you, love all your miniatures Thankyou so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks