Wednesday, March 13, 2024

A Fairy Pumpkin House

 Hello again mini friends!  Several years ago, I began working on this precious little pumpkin, or Fun-Kin.  It is smaller than the other pumpkin dioramas that I have previously done, rounding off at about an 8 1/2 inches.  I cut the opening and windows, made the floor, wallpapered and even made a faux stained glass hanging light complete with hidden wires.  But that's where I stopped.  I lost my inspiration on the little pumpkin and put it down.  

Recently, having been stuck on making mushroom ornaments, I decided to get the little pumpkin back out and work on her.  I decided to make her into a woodsy fairy house.  And that's really all the inspiration I needed to get to work.  

I got out my tin foil, pins, glue and air-dry clay and gave her some vines on the outside and inside and made a couple of shelves.  Next, I will be working on her base and outside woodland decor.  She's also going to need some heat and somewhere to sit.  I have a list of ideas for her!














I made the shelves from cardboard and added tin foil and clay on the edge to give them the wood look. 





She's looking better!  I can't wait to take you along with me on her journey!  
I've got some good ideas!  
Thanks for being here!  XoXo Laurie






No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks