Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Miniature Wood Stove Tutorial

 Hello All!  In working on my Fairy House pumpkin, I decided that the little house needed a heat source.  So, I made her a "cast iron" wood stove from simple materials that I had on hand.  

I used card stock (layered and glued together), jewelry pieces, buttons and lace, along with a set of wooden feet.  I also decided to add a glittering fire complete with a flicker light.  I ran the wires through a tiny hole to the outside of the pumpkin.  







I simply used my low temp glue gun to make something that resembles a fire to fit inside the stove.  I ran the little flicker light up through a hole in the bottom then painted and glittered the top.









Since I ran the wires through to the outside of the pumpkin, I am thinking she needs a base and woodland decorations on the outside to hide the wires, battery and switch.  So, I'll be working on that next!  Stay tuned!  






2 comments:

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks