Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Miniature Candlestick Tutorial

 Howdy all!  I'm having such fun with my pumpkin fairy house.  It's coming along!  

Today I am sharing some candlesticks with candles and a flame that I made.  They are simply made with beads and clay.  I used a piece of jewelry wire that has a metal stopper/piece on the bottom that I cannot think for the life of me what they're called.  Sorry about that.  Maybe findings?  There is one pictured below.  You simply feed your beads onto the wire placing little dabs of glue between each to hold the tight.  Let them dry completely.  I the painted them with chalk paint before painting with metallic paint.

The candle is simply air dry clay and so is the flame.  I also painted the flame and added some red and gold glitter.  




I actually stuck the wire end into a piece of floral foam while they dried.









Thanks for stopping by!  Please let me know if you make anything from my tutorials!  

XOXO ~Laurie




1 comment:

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks