Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Miniature Fairy Chair

 Good day my mini friends!  So, I needed a chair for my fairy pumpkin house project.  I've seen many, many fairy chairs on the web made from sticks and moss, but I couldn't really figure what other kind of chair my fairy house needed.  So yesterday I decided to put some of my collected sticks and vines to good use.  I started using my favorite wood glue, which you would think would work great on wooden sticks... but alas, it seemed to be taking forever to adhere.  So I used good old fashioned hot glue.  This method really works great because one, it dried fast, and two, you can easily cover the glue with moss or rather tinted sawdust.  I used a piece of cardboard, cotton and a piece of my new red velvet for the seat.  I also added some glam with a couple of white feathers, a few rhinestones and green glitter to enhance the magic of the place.  

There's really no limit with a fairy chair.  At first I thought it was going to be too big for the pumpkin house.  But after coming back to it a few hours later I quickly decided that she's a keeper.  So much so that I made her a tiny footstool to go with her.  


Chair Back.  

Naked chair.






I actually love it.  I want to sit in it and feel how comfy it is LOL.  Don't you ever wish you could shrink to 1:12 scale just for a little while??  

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!  And if you can, leave a comment and let me know if you've ever made a fairy chair or fairy house!   

XOXO Laurie




2 comments:

  1. Love this! Found your little heater DIY post on Pinterest, saved it and came to read the blog.... So glad to see you're still posting! I find a lot of times with Pinterest finds, the post is older & the DIY blogger is no longer active, so I was excited to see new posts! I'll definitely be poking around, as I'm pretty new to the mini world!

    ReplyDelete

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks