Saturday, December 1, 2012

December 1st?

This has been one beautiful day in Tennessee.  After wearing short sleeves all day, I checked the thermometer which was reading an outdoor temp of a fine 66 degrees.  That was at about 2:00.  I had running to do this morning which included a trip to the tiny feed store down the street in which I bought hay instead of straw to reline the chicken coop once I cleaned it out this afternoon.  It still works but I always feel laim because I can never remember the difference between the two until I see it and forehead smack!  This particular feed store only has hay so I really didn't have a choice unless I went up somewhere else.  Nuff said... here's a few views.  I have a wedding to get ready for.







2 comments:

  1. Hey!!! I especially LOVE this picture of YOU!!! Love you, sis! Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos! Such a lovely piece of your world. It is going to be 65 here today in MO so I'll be wearing short sleeves as well!

    ReplyDelete

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks