Monday, July 8, 2013

Weekend Finds: Sharing the Love

If you live anywhere near Tennessee, you are well aware of how much rain we had over the weekend.  Between Thursday and Sunday morning we gathered a whopping eight and a half inches of rain.  Crazy weather for July and not so good weather for the garden.  Needless to say, there was no yard sailing this past weekend.  I did however get a "clean out" bug and cleaned out my cabinet that houses all my old vases and pitchers that I use to hold flowers on my table and where ever.  I had to make some tough decisions on which ones to get rid of.  I made a garage sale box and decided to list some on my etsy site Peppysis to pass along some love to anyone who's interested. 
 
If you find something you really like and are local, we can do away with the shipping and you can come get it or whatever.  I hope you enjoy!
 






 
As an avid collector of junk, I have a hard time letting go of things sometimes.  Thinking "I'm going to wish I still had that one day."  But one can't possible keep everything... can they?  I guess if you want more room to walk in your house besides down pathways through junk!  It's not that bad really.