Friday, October 30, 2015

costumes

It's been ages and ages since I've dressed up for Halloween it seems.  I've had a one piece denim jumpsuit on back up for years now and a black wig so I could go as Cher but it never seems to pan out.  One of these days the dang thing isn't going to fit anymore.  Here are a few funny last minute costumes that I found here and there... just incase.
 
This is the little girl from Finding Nemo that was in the dentist office.  Too funny!
20 Crazy and Funny Last Minute Halloween Costumes For Your Party Tonight
 
These made me laugh out loud.
 
20 Crazy and Funny Last Minute Halloween Costumes For Your Party Tonight
 
Shaun would get many spices in one of my bras!!
 
I guess this is the crazy cat lady?
 
 
 
These were all found through Yahoo image search.  Sorry I didn't research the actual original source to give credit but I don't have that kind of time.  Please don't sue me.



And a bit of a pumpkin patch funny.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks