Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Miniature Journal

 Do you keep a Miniature Journal?  A month or so ago, I found myself with ideas flooding in for a pumpkin fairy house.  So, I decided to break out a new notebook to write my ideas down in.  I even decorated the front of the journal and dedicate it solely to miniature ideas.  


While creating my pumpkin fairy house, I have found myself referring back to my ideas.  Last night I sat down with my pen and started checking off the ideas I had already created and it was so much fun!  I also needed a few more ideas for details inside the pumpkin and found some good ones that I could create!  

I feel I will be using this journal for future projects.  I have also printed a few pictures for other items to make for other projects.  I like to find inspiration pictures of life-sized items for ideas too.  


This is a drawing of the wood stove that I wound up creating.  

You can find the tutorial HERE




Do you keep a miniature journal?  Do you brainstorm and write down ideas?  It really is fun!

Thanks for your visiting today!

XOXO ~Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks