Thursday, June 30, 2022

Lilly's Room in a Fun-kin Part 3 Lilly's Bed

Hello All!  You know.. sometimes you just gotta dig through your stash of craft supplies.  Lilly's little bed is very simple.  It's a mixture of leftover balsa wood, tiny wooden spools, buttons, little metal embellishments, and  rhinestones. 

In this picture the buttons and spools are not glued together yet.  The process was mainly choosing and stacking to get the right height for her.


Here you can really see the buttons and spools.



Once the glue was completely dry, I painted her bed white and gave it a little aging for depth.


Here you can see the blue rhinestones at the top of the bed posts.


I cant seem to find any pictures of making her bedding.  I used a small piece of half inch foam and folded fabric over and underneath the foam and glued it.  Then I added a piece of fabric for a sheet, a piece of furry pink fabric for her bedspread and a made a tiny pillow.  


And that's it!  Such a simply little bed for her sweet room.

Thanks for visiting!  I'll have one more post next week on accessories I made for Lilly's room.

If you like this series please let me know!  I have another room made in a faux pumpkin that is a lot different from this one!

XOXO


























1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea! I’d love to see your other fun-kins

    ReplyDelete

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks