Friday, June 13, 2014

literally on the library holdshelf


These are a few of my favorite things!  I actually have had the first book by Sergei Boutenko checked out for a few weeks.  I have eaten clovers, searched for dock and made a face mask.  Have green at your fingertips is so much fun.  I have found myself wanting more information about wild edibles, where to find them, what they look like, what to do with them and how to preserve them.  I can't wait to get the other three books and get outside!  Hopefully the large snake population around this year will leave me alone while I hunt!  And the only sad part about all of this is that you can't do it year round, it's just a spring/summer/fall thing.  Enjoy it while it lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks