Monday, June 30, 2014

weekend adventures

Just one of many weekend adventures from this weekend... Trash and Treasures yard sale in Crossplains, Tennessee.  A "must go" for us.  I even cancelled my hair appointment to go.... sort of regretting that now given the status of my roots and grays this morning.  At the sale I bought a new semi-large bucket, two enamelware tubs and various other small things.  The tubs and buckets already have dahlia and zinnia seeds planted in them.  By the way, I will be separating my hens and chickens (plants) this weekend because of their over abundance if anyone would like to have some.  They are very tough plants that will and have made it through some tough winters no problem.  I just let the clouds water them too.  












Mary Evelyn and Mrs Cheap!



No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks