Wednesday, June 11, 2014

days of our play care

What to do today?  I have been wanting to incorporate easy (and quiet) things to do while we are inside.  Which isn't very often these days.  But when we do come inside it is usually so I can cook lunch or because it's raining.  I wanted to create wall pockets with manilla folders but just couldn't bring myself to buy any.  So I wound up making folders from construction paper that I already had on hand.  I have seriously enjoyed tucking worksheets in the pockets during the day and the kids really like checking to see what they have to do after nap time or before lunch.  I have also found several websites that offer free worksheet printables for all ages.  I have even divided crafts into sandwich baggies and tucked them in there.  So easy!





Here are some links if you are interested.



No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks